"AddThis"

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CAN YOU BAKE MY BRAIN?

UNDER A DOSE OF OXYGEN-

I read all those exquisite classics
and the jazz in their words
threw symphonies
       and lost paradises

the next wave of important things
emails began to crawl dreams
working initial nightmares

as they attached information

they meant to say I pretended
not being aware of the role
only begun dreams
had drawn for me

Intermediately,
I asked the priest what it was called
he referred to it, as THE FEAR OF GOD

and as the years appareled convoluted
stories became brilliant and colorful maps
     blushed by the universed

animals walked with ion batteries
and so did my soul.
And, so did my soul.


__________________________

written at California Norte, Caracas, Venezuela, copyright (c) 2008-29-7, by Carlos Mijares Poyer

No comments:

Blog Archive